Sunday, January 20, 2008

One More Year

George W. Bush will no longer be president one year from now. Even though I originally voted for the guy I have to say he's been a letdown. He really hasn't been a strong conservative, and it's clear that he wasn't the best man for the job. I'm not saying I think the Democrats would've done any better, but it's a shame that the Republicans couldn't do better than Bush.

This year when I vote I'll do a write-in if I have to. I'm no longer about supporting the lesser of two evils. I want a president who will truly make a difference. If that means I have to "throw away" my vote, sobeit. Of course, if the media weren't trying to squelch Ron Paul's chances he probably would have emerged as the favorite in the Republican race by now. Is there still hope for this country with all the government and media corruption?

No comments: